The weave is out from the loom.
I’ve been sewing in broken warp treads.
The selvages are something I don’t give a s**t about during weaving. As long as they don’t break… I had two treads of worsted yarn in the edge to prevent breakage. They worked fine but I decided to work with a temple.
I wanted to shrink the fabric to get it more compact look. The last time I shrunk a fabric of this style I did it in washing machine, 40 degrees. That one became lovely. But I didn’t want to risk that this fabric would shrink to much. So I started with 30 degrees and the fabric came out right like I wanted it.
I’m looking forward to see the result of Isis dress 🙂